Monday, April 18, 2016

Bonjour!

Bonjour!

 Hello, from me, and Babette.
 It's been a busy month here in Baton Rouge. 
I can't tell you everything we've been up to. 
But I can tell you that she, and I have become fast friends, 
and 
we have been all over the place.

This, that I am about to post about, may not seem like it pertains to tea. 
And it doesn't really. 
But it does pertain to "Louisiana," and Babette wanted me to share this with you. 
She was adamant about it in fact. 
Because it seems she loves this State so much. 
She said "it reminds her of all things French."
Hummm.....

Recently though, Babette, traveled with my husband, and I, to a typical
 Louisiana Crawfish boil. 
She was SO excited. 

She jumped in right away, and got herself into all the preparations. 

She was quite the ham actually. 


Babette, was the star of the day it seemed.
"And good for her!"
I thought to myself.


Why shouldn't she be happy? 

She's been traveling all over the United States. She can do whatever she wants.
Yet, she tells me she feels quite "at home," here in Baton Rouge.
And we are happy to host her.

Once we arrived back home......Tea was served. 
Because you really don't do Tea, at a Crawfish boil.
Not unless it's Sweet Tea.

And Babette, being the fancy French lady that she is,
 "was not going to have anything to do with that," 
she told me.

So, we enjoyed a lovely cup of tea at my house, before she settled in for the night. 

However, I forgot to snap a photo of that taking place. 
Which was fine with Babette.
She was already in the mood to relax, and didn't want to bother to pose.

I understand that.

 For now though,
 She asked me to tell you,
"Bone Nuiet!"

Babette, and I, will be back again soon, with more updates.

8 comments:

  1. Cute! Can't wait to read about all of her other adventures. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they say VARIETY is the spice of life and this proves it! And the spices used in Cajun food meeting up with Babette! Great job Joyce!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that teapot is having some fun. The Crawfish boil does look like a lot of fun and delicious too. Yummm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun! My Honey would love that, but I am not a seafood lover. Tea yes, seafood, no....very fun though!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joyce,
    Oh Babette is a sweet teapot and she has a great personality too. Such fun! I wonder where Babette will travel next. Have a Wonderful Weekend.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Joyce,
    Oh Babette is a sweet teapot and she has a great personality too. Such fun! I wonder where Babette will travel next. Have a Wonderful Weekend.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun adventures! That will be one cultured teapot with all the different areas of the country it's travelled to. Love hearing of each new one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pot of goodies! I recently had crawfish for the first time and I must admit they were tasty!
    Sips and Smiles,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete