Friday, May 27, 2016

We said Au Revoir to Babette!

We said Au Revoir, to Babette

Because Babette, had to get to her next destination in Modesto, we had a simple, but beautiful "goodbye" party for her.

My friends Marsha, and Tricia, came to bid her "Adieu," 
by having a Tea together,
 in her honor. 




A good time was had by all, as we had much catching up to do.
And as you can see below, all of the dishes I set the table with, were in blue, to match Babette's dress. 
I thought she would appreciate that, and she did.


And then, quick as she came.......Babette, was off to California, and new adventures with her current host.
 
We had fun, while she was here with us.
Joyce
 
P.S. Please, forgive me for taking so long to post this. I had to leave the State for a few weeks, and I lost some of my photos of this Tea party. Trust me, I had a lot more to share.
 Life is always full of unexpected events, but it's still all good.
 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. A lovely farewell!
    I especially enjoyed your sharing of your Louisiana Crawfish boil. Being a seafood lover, it was fun to see the big pot of them cooking.
    So happy you enjoyed hosting...it is a fun experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Joyce I just came over from your comment on my blog and see that you have another blog about tea. I have not been over as I did not realise. Anyhow I have just caught up with most of them. Interesting. Hope you do make it over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers. Everything looks so yummy! Glad you enjoyed hosting the teapot.
    Sips and Smiles,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete