How to Post on the Traveling Teapot Blog
- Go to ataatravelingteapot2.blogspot.com
- In the bar at the top, right of the page, click on “sign in”. You will need a gmail.com email account to access the blog.
- Click the orange pencil icon to write a new post, and enter anything you want to share with the world. Photos are added by using the blue sky box next to the links icon.
- Next, you'll see the Post Editor page. Follow instructions there.
- When you're done, click the Preview button at the top to make sure it's ready to go, and then click the Publish button to publish your post. Your post should now appear on the blog.
Here are two YouTube videos that show how to use blogger/blogspot.
If you have questions or need help, please feel free to contact LaDonna by Facebook message. You can also ask questions of either Rainy or LaTeaDah in our Traveling Teapot Facebook group.
For ideas and a peek into the history of the Traveling Teapot project on ATAA, you can browse the archives of the first Traveling Teapot here - http://ataatravelingteapot.blogspot.com. You will find ideas for hosting as well as inspiration for blog posts.