Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Team Oolong Blog Tea Party


Team Oolong 

A Blog Tea Party

When Rain shared that she had chosen *The Tardis* teapot for our adventure I knew it was going to be a fun ride that I wanted to be a part of.  She said that a TARDIS was perfectly suited to go spinning out into the world to travel around and share tea with people.

The Tardis spun to CA this week bringing special gifts made in Ohio.  Thank you for such thoughtful and fun things, Teresa! 

Everyone is invited to join in our Blog Tea Party by putting your kettle on and enjoying a cup of tea this Friday, January 22, to welcome The Tardis to The OC!   It will last all day and night to accommodate all time zones.

Caveat: I will be taking some liberties in interpretations along this journey.  Some posts I will be asking the Tardis to spin me off to a different time period or to a place I would love to be transported to.   A special way of tea or a special piece of jewelry to wear to tea might be shared.  Some posts will be my own spoof or fun with a theme from Dr. Who -- so please just join in the fun and surprise of it all with me! 

See you here on Friday!

Cheers and Happy Sipping!


Martha

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! Will be joining you with this lovely adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like we are in for another fun ride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am looking forward to your plans. I will have my teapot ready here in Oregon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Martha,
    Love the idea. I will be putting my pot on to join you tomorrow.
    Sips and Smiles,

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to join you, Martha! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun day it's been with all the tea parties in various locations welcoming the Tardis. Your ATAA blog tea party was not only a great idea, but a success too! For ALL your work [and expense] in mailing out so many "Tea parties in a box" thank you so much! ~ Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to confess... I got excited and ate my jammy dodger before the party. *blush*

    ReplyDelete